Dropship T & C’s
These trms and conditions are to be read inconjunction with our overall terms and conditions and privacy notice.
- You MUST have a registered business
- You qualify for our dropship service if we deliver to your preferred location, or you send in your own courier/delivery provider.
- Buyer’s remorse is not applicable on Ancient Mariner Furniture products and you should have the room for any returns from the end customer.
- Damaged or faulty items are returnable, photo evidence should be provided within 36 hours after delivery. Collection may take a up to 7 days to arrange.
- When sending your own courier, we are not liable for items that arrive damaged, this should be addressed with your courier provider.
- Once items are collected by your courier they are deemed to be delivered in good condition. Only manufacturing faults will be replaced/refunded.
Shipping, click and collect
- Happy to say we have no minimum order , items are delivered by a number of ways.
- By courier - Yodel, Hermes (24-48 hour service)
- By pallet network (3-5 working days) to mainland UK. This service is to kerbside or driveway, customer is responsible for disposal of pallet and getting the product inside.
- All delivery types to the Highlands, Islands & Ireland are subject to surcharge dependant on size of product, weight etc.
- Deliveries are Monday – Friday (weekends subject to surcharge)
- Times of delivery are estimated, and no guarantee is given for the consignment to arrive.
- Orders with multiple products my arrive at different times.
- Click & Collect – this can be arranged for collection from our Ribchester warehouse in Lancashire.
- We accept payment in UK pounds or Euros for Bacs payments.
- Alternatively, payments can be made by telephone (card) or PayPal.
- All orders are pro forma so we need funds before goods are despatched by the relevant method – no terms are offered.